Covid 19 INFORMATION
Rebel 76 Soccer is excited to provide quality soccer training this winter, during this trying time in our nation's history. We feel it is important to keep the kids active! Below is what you can expect from Rebel 76 Soccer. (Updated 10/18/20)
***PreK will remain in masks during the entire session
- Most activities during sessions will be PHYSICALLY DISTANCED ACTIVITIES involving passing, receiving, dribbling, and soccer awareness; a maximum of 1/3 of the session will be small sided scrimmages where players WILL be required to wear masks when playing (UPDATE 10/25/20)
- Modified Number of Players Per Group based on age of players and facility
- TeamSnap used for all groups for Heath Questionnaire as well as attendance for contact tracing
- Staff Member in Mask 100% of the time
- All Players Arrive in Masks but can optionally remove masks during activities; Players exit in masks***
- All Players will be required to wear masks when NOT on the field actively playing (UPDATE 10/25/20)
- All Players will be REQUIRED to wear masks during scrimmage time (UPDATE 10/25/20)
- Parent Dropoff and Pickup ONLY (PreK must have a parent stay in a mask, physically distanced; U6 and U7 parents may request due to specific needs, but are not guaranteed; U8 and up, no parents may stay)
- Temperature scans will be administered by staff upon entry and ALL parents must walk players to the facility until they are granted entrance with a scan below 99 degrees (Note, we are using forehead scanners and they scan at least a degree below an oral temperature so R76, as a private organization, has the right to make this our benchmark for participation.)
- Facilities cleaned regularly
- Facility ventilation in all facilities (Football Factory, NVBA, NVSA, and Impact Zone) is pulling air out regularly during all sessions
- R76 will make every effort to minimize risk to players and coaches
- 50% per session refund for any sessions that YOUR child misses due to quarantine OR due to R76 pauses to their training (one snow day is built into the program)
- If a facility shuts down or a sessions is canceled due to government mandate or any Covid related issue, there will be a refund for sessions missed.
- Players who attend schools that have positive cases will be required to take a pause from soccer until details are provided regarding contact
- Players who are quarantined by their school or any organization will also carry out a 14 day pause from soccer (again, a 50% refund will be issued to these families)
***PreK will remain in masks during the entire session
The REBel 76 Soccer Soccer
R76 Winter Elite
R76 Soccer Camp
Indoors in Norwood, Dumont, or Closter, NJ
Objective: To provide youth soccer players an option to develop in the "world's game" under the facilitation of quality, caring, soccer educators.
Philosophy and Research: The latest research shows that attending WELL PLANNED training sessions for SIX MONTHS can produce the same number of ball touches as SIX YEARS of playing 100 games per season. The more proper training a player receives the better they will become. The philosophy and goal of Rebel 76 is to have all R76 players touch the ball as much as possible in well planned training sessions to increase dribbling skills, body coordination, and field awareness. These sessions focus on a specific topic gradually moving into other aspects of the game. As the weeks progress, old topics are reviewed while introducing new ones to reinforce the learning over the period of time.
How are R76+ groups formed?: Depending on the number of players who register for our programs, we group players based on age and gender. There is a possibility that your child could be in a coed grouping as much of our R76+ program focuses on technique and tactical awareness. If this is a concern for you, once groups are formed, you may choose to decline and a refund will be issued.
Program Duration: To find out times of our programs and days of the week, click on the registration button. Kindergarten through 2nd grade programs typically run 1 hour long and ages above are 1.5 hours in duration.
Group Size: Kindergarten; U8-U9 (14 player max); U10-U19 (12 player max)
What if too few players register for a given age group?: In this case, R76 will contact the registrants for that specific session and will attempt to offer an option to train with a different group at a different time. If the alternate option does not work for the child, a refund will be issued.
NO WINTER ELITE 2020-21
The Rebel Winter Elite is a competitive program that pairs training under outstanding Rebel Trainers and game-play in local indoor leagues. Teams are offered at U9-U15 for both genders. In addition to training and games, players will be offered a supplemental agility program. Training and agility will be offered at our outstanding indoor facilities in Closter, Dumont, or Norwood, NJ.
To find out more information, please enter your contact info here!
Training will be offered indoors at NVBA in Closter. Players will face a progressive curriculum that builds on fundamentals and pushes toward speed of play in tight spaces. Each session will culminate with open play allowing players to apply the session topic and allowing the trainer to coach in the game
R76 Teams will play in the Soccer Coliseum Winter Leagues. This format of small sided play will allow for application of topics taught during the sessions. In addition, R76 Teams may play in additional winter tournaments ala carte as the winter rolls on!
As an option for all R76 Winter Elite players, the Agile Athlete Academy will be running for the U11/U12 and U13/U14 age groups. This is an additional program run by our agility guru, Jerry Garcia. Coach Garcia focuses on skills of mobility that lead to quickness and injury prevention! A balanced body and a balanced mind...get your's!
Objective: Improve speed, agility, strength and quickness to meet the demands of a soccer player.
Details: With the latest knowledge in player physical development, the Agile Athlete Academy provides each participant opportunities to improve on all the physical demands required of an elite soccer player. All exercises are based around the movements a player performs during games. Our practitioners use up-to-date research and sources to develop the programs in which your child will participate. Feel free to read up about the PEP Program and FIFA 11+ that both influence our activities.
Personal and private training
Rebel 76 offers private training with up to 4 players and a qualified trainer. Get a group of 2, 3, or 4 and pay less per player for the training. We also feel that small group training is advantageous as it allows for more dynamic activities and tactical concept work.
Cancellation Policy: Rebel 76 Soccer reserves the right to cancel at least one session due to bad weather/emergencies. Any more than one cancellation will result in a refund for that session.